A working prototype!

I finally got around to buying a 28mm drillbit and drilled the control panel, everything fits (just) in the limited space, and I've got a good working 6 button control panel.  I'll add the 1 and 2p start buttons to the front of the cabinet soon.

It's not without problems however.  I need to come up with some serious cable management ideas to make room for the rear fan, and the pico-psu isn't working.  It worked just fine on my old test Zotak motherboard, perhaps this one is drawing more than the 160w available.  The prototype therefore has a massive ATX PSU hanging out the back of it until I can resolve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment